The All Accounts page provides a list of all accounts to which you have access. The table shown on the page provides all the information concerning your accounts.
APERTURE SCIENCE SA
Admin, Configuration, Validation
If you are coming from a marketplace, on your first login, you will see an Account with the name of your organisation as provided by the marketplace. If you created your account on RPS Platform instead, you will see an account named after your username (your email address). The following fields are provided:
- Name, the name of your account, if you have multiple accounts you can switch from one to another by clicking on the NAME of the desired account.
- Country and City, related to the address provided in the billing information.
- Groups, lists the user groups you are belonging to on a given account. In the example above you would have roles Admin, Configuration and Validation on the account APERTURE SCIENCE SA.
- Status shows if the account is
- Current balance of the account, this balance can be positive or negative depending on the billing mode.
- Ownership gives ownership of the account,
Ownerif you created the account from RPS Platform,
—if you did not create the account but have been invited, or
Externalif it comes from a marketplace.
You also have the possibility to leave the account, edit it or see the notifications related to it.
On top of the table with your account are different tools to filter information. Is external and Created by me allow you to show only accounts that are respectively from a marketplace (External), or created by you. You can also filter by owner email address, or use the search engine to find an Account by name.
To edit an account, click on . It will redirect you to a page with four tabs.
- ACCOUNT PROFILE allows you to update the name of the account,
- BILLING INFORMATION to add or change billing information, this includes the address and in option your VAT number. You can also merge the billing information with that of another account by selecting Billing information from already existing account].
- SETTINGS gives the option to add a validation on modification of transformers' attributes changes, simply choose Enable or Disable according to your needs.
- LEGAL shows the dates at which you signed REGDATA's privacy license agreement and terms and conditions, in case the terms and conditions have not been signed yet, you can do so here.
After making changes to any of these fields, do not forget to save them by clicking on
NEW ACCOUNT, you will be asked to enter a name and billing information, if you have a Swiss VAT number you can also provide it here. Check the box confirming that you agree with REGDATA's terms and conditions (this step is mandatory for each account), and click
ADD. Your new account is ready to be used and already appears in the list, you have automatically been granted Admin, Configuration and Validation rights on this account.