The list shown in
MANAGER>Files Processor gives all instances of
RPS Data Processor
with their status. The list is organised as a table giving
- the status of the instance, indicates that no row has been processed, indicates that some rows have not been processed and that all rows have been successfully processed,
- the instance name,
- the number of runs for the instance,
- the ID of the instance,
- the version of the last run in the instance,
- and the date of the last run.
By clicking on the icon you get information on the runs of the selected instance. An embedded table appears, containing
- the status of the run, indicates that no row has been processed, indicates that some rows have not been processed and that all rows have been successfully processed,
- the job name,
- the start date and end date,
- the version of the run,
- the elapsed time processing the run,
- information about rows: number of input rows, processed rows, deleted rows and failed rows,
- a link to the log of the run.
To get more information on a given test, click on its name (Job name column) and a window will pop up providing all available information on the run.