If you sign up to RPS from a marketplace, you will receive an email with a link in order to access to the registration portal. The sign up form will be prefilled with our email and you have only to choose a strong password.
If you are not coming from a marketplace, in order to manually sign up on RPS Platform, you must
- Open the registration web portal,
- enter your email and choose a strong password,
- read and agree to REGDATA's privacy license agreement, to read it click on privacy license agreement in the Sign up panel,
- click on
Once the form is correctly filled, we will validate the registration. If the authentication fails, the message
Invalid password or email will appear, in this case you may
already be a registered user. If the registration is successful, we will register you as a new user. An
ACCOUNT is automatically created and associated with your email,
you are automatically added to the groups Admin, Configuration and Validation.
- If you are coming from a marketplace, your account will be automatically validated, and you will be redirected to the login web portal where you can log in,
- if you are not coming from a marketplace, you will be asked to verify your account, check your emails for a message from REGDATA, once verified you will be able to log in.